Liposuction cost in Hyderabad
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to get rid of the excess stubborn fat in the body. It is performed on the hips, belly, thigh, arms, and buttocks to improve the body’s appearance. Liposuction cannot be combined with other plastic or cosmetic surgeries, including tummy tucks, face lifts, and breast reductions. Lipo also shapes the body, known as lipoplasty and body contouring surgeries.
How does Liposuction work?
Liposuction works by eliminating the excess fat from the different body parts surgically. To perform the surgery, a device is used that suctions fat from underneath the skin without any additional requirements.
Ideal candidates for liposuction
- People with Stubborn fat persist even after modifying lifestyles through dieting and exercise.
- Persons should have normal skin elasticity so that skin shrinks effectively after surgery.
- A person with an ideal body weight has unsightly bulges in the abdomen and thighs that distort the shape.
Different types of liposuction
There are various mechanisms of Liposuction that can be performed and some of these mechanisms include Suction –
- Suction Assisted (SAL)
- Ultrasound-Assisted (UAL)
- Power–Assisted (PAL)
- Laser-assisted Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction
What are the Advantages of Liposuction surgery
- It shapes your body, giving it a proper structure.
- Lipo surgery can improve your overall health conditions.
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Liposuction is the safest way to get rid of fat.
- The stubborn fat can easily be removed via lipo.
Liposuction Cost in Hyderabad
Liposuction surgery cost in Hyderabad varies from one Cosmetic center to another center. This confuses the individual regarding the quality and efficacy of the treatment at different centers.
The Liposuction procedure cost depends on the hospital’s infrastructure, the Liposuction technique (Advanced Liposuction technique) used type of anesthesia, and the surgeon’s experience. Naturally, the patient looks for quality treatment in one sitting with no side effects. Advanced Liposuction technique involves Vaser Liposuction and Power-assisted Liposuction.
Advanced Liposuction methods deliver excellent results in improving body shape comparable to Traditional Liposuction.
Liposuction cost at Medini Cosmetic clinic.
At Medini, we perform.
- Advanced Liposuction surgeries only ( Vaser Liposuction and power-assisted Liposuction). No Traditional Liposuction.
- All surgeries are done under General anesthesia.
- We perform all surgeries in the hospital with an ICU setup
The Liposuction cost at Medini Cosmetic Centre in Hyderabad ranges from Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,50,000/- including your hospital stay, surgeon charges, and medication used. There are no overhead charges beyond this.
So, if you are planning to go for Liposuction, you must check with one of our Best liposuction surgeons in Hyderabad, Dr. M. Shridharan. Please book an appointment and see the best way forward.
Advanced Liposuction Surgery - Details
Get Free Online Consultation
Best Liposuction Surgeon in Hyderabad
Dr M. Shridharan
(MBBS, MS, MCh - Plastic Surgery with 22 Years Experience)
Full body Liposuction cost in Hyderabad, India
- In complete body liposuction, fat removal surgery is done on multiple body areas in two sittings.
- The abdomen, love handles, the whole back, outer and inner thighs, and upper arms.
- Large fat volume is removed in this procedure in two sittings. The interval between the sittings is roughly two to three weeks.
I operate in the hospital for safety reasons, and patients get the benefit of having the surgery in the hospital set up with good ICU care. I do large volume liposuction removing around 10 liters of fat in one session. After the surgery patient will be taken care of in ICU with utmost care.
The cost of fat removal surgery is Rs 60000/- for one area to start with, and approximately price increases as the number of areas increases. This is inclusive of your hospital charges and medication used during your hospital stay. But patient gets added advantage of having the procedure in the hospital setup with ICU care.
As safety rides priority in liposuction surgeries, it is always advisable to have the procedure in the hospital setup. All my surgeries will be done under general anesthesia so that patient is
comfortable and does not have pain during surgery.
The cost of complete body fat removal surgery is approximately Rs 3,00,000/-
This cost includes your hospital stay with operation theatre charges, and ICU stays in the hospital. Hence quality and safety of the procedure are assured at Medini cosmetic surgery center. You will get the added advantage of having this surgery in the hospital setup.
Belly fat removal surgery cost
Abdominal Liposuction - Love handle Liposuction
When a person puts on weight, the abdomen becomes the target area for fat deposition, resulting in difficulty losing belly fat. It is usually stubborn fat and takes a long time despite maintaining healthy diets and weight loss. Liposuction is a better and guaranteed alternative for people enduring obesity for a lasting period. Liposuction is one of the most preferred common Cosmetic Minimally invasive procedures done to improve the appearance of the person.
The prominent tummy or abdomen is mainly because of two conditions –
1. Fat accumulates in the abdomen’s subcutaneous plane in obese individuals.
2. Sedentary lifestyles cause the abdominal wall muscles to get stretched out. Hence, the tummy becomes more prominent even with zero to no fat accumulation in the subcutaneous plane of the abdomen.
It is essential to differentiate between these two conditions as belly fat removal surgery can deliver excellent results in the first case but fails to do the same in the second scenario.
In lipo surgery, fat gets removed from the aesthetic units of the body, and for the stomach, the aesthetic unit is the front portion of the abdomen, love handles, as well the back of the abdomen. The results of the surgery don’t turn out satisfactory and optimal. The right methods are not followed.
The cost of belly fat liposuction surgery in Hyderabad is approximately Rs 65000/- for the front portion of the abdomen with an additional charge of Rs 35000/ for the love handles and the back of the abdomen.
This Liposuction Belly fat cost includes your hospital stay with operation theatre charges and ICU stay in the hospital. Hence quality and safety of the procedure are assured at Medini cosmetic surgery center. You will get the added advantage of having this surgery in the hospital setup.
Everyone who decided on surgery worried about liposuction’s safety and hence was confused in making a decision. This video clearly explains what safety protocols one must follow to make liposuction surgery safe.
Watch this Video to know
Why Liposuction Surgery is Absolutely Safe
At Medini Cosmetic Surgery, we follow all these protocols, which explains why Liposuction surgery is safe here.
Liposuction Cost on Thighs
Saddlebag Liposuction - Hip Liposuction
In females, fat accumulates more in the thigh region due to lipodystrophy. Saddlebag fat accumulation is also a part of lipodystrophy.
Here at Medini cosmetic surgery center, liposuction of the saddlebags, including the back of the thighs, is carefully done to improve the appearance.
The inner thigh liposuction surgery costs approximately Rs 40,000/- and for saddlebags and hips together, it can add several Rs 40,000/- The Thigh Liposuction cost includes your hospital stay with operation theatre charges and ICU stay in the hospital. Hence quality and safety of the procedure are assured at Medini cosmetic surgery center. You will get the added advantage of having this surgery in the hospital setup.
Upper arm Liposuction fat removal Cost in Hyderabad
The cost of Liposuction in Hyderabad for arm fat reduction can be approximately Rs 40,000/-
This cost includes your hospital stay with operation theatre charges and ICU stay in the hospital. Hence quality and safety of the procedure are assured at Medini cosmetic surgery center. You will get the added advantage of having this surgery in the hospital setup.
Liposuction of Cheek and Double chin Surgery Cost
A precise jawline adds a more youthful appearance. Liposuction of the chin and cheeks is an alternative procedure to get back the jawline and helps to improve the facial appearance.
The cost of Liposuction in Hyderabad for the Cheek is approximately Rs 40,000/- and for the Double chin, another Rs 30,000/- is added to it.
This cost is inclusive of your hospital stay with operation theatre charges and ICU stays in the hospital. Hence quality and safety of the procedure are assured at Medini cosmetic surgery center. You will get the added advantage of having this surgery in the hospital setup.
Everyone who decided on surgery worried about liposuction’s safety and hence was confused in making a decision. This video clearly explains what safety protocols one needs to follow to make liposuction surgery safe.
Watch this Video to know
Why Liposuction Surgery is Absolutely Safe
At Medini Cosmetic Surgery ,we follow all these protocols and this explains why Liposuction surgery is absolutely safe here.
What to Expect Post Liposuction Surgery?
- Awkward bulges disappear with improvement in body contouring.
- Results are permanent with patients, as long as they maintain weight.
- Normal activities can be resumed after 3 whole weeks.
Recovery Post Liposuction Surgery
- It would take approximately 3-4 weeks for the patient to feel an improvement.
- Physical activities must be restricted for 1 month following the surgery.
- Some hardness persists in the treated areas after surgery and gradually resolves after 2-3 months.
- Patients can go to the office after 1 week of rest.
- Specific form-fitting compression garments need to be worn for 6 weeks after surgery.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least a month after the procedure. Hardness and altered sensation of the treated areas will be improved gradually over a period of two months.
- Avoid smoking.
Dr. M. Shridharan is the best Liposuction surgeon in Hyderabad and is trained in tumescent liposuction technique and is practicing liposuction for more than 20 years. Please schedule an appointment with him to determine the expected results following surgery.
Liposuction defines a surgical process where the extra fat is removed from the abdomen, hips, thighs, calves and ankles, chest, arms or neck etc.
These surgeries also shape the body, and they are also known as lipoplasty and body contouring surgeries.
Liposuction Surgery is a commonly performed procedure to shed fat from specific body areas and has been in practice for more than four decades. Liposuction Surgery is one of the most popular ways to remove stubborn fat from the body where exercise, diet, and other attempts fail to give desired results.
How does Liposuction work
Liposuction works by eliminating the excess fat from the different body parts surgically. To perform the surgery, a device is used that suctions fat from underneath the skin without any side effects.
Best Candidates for Liposuction Surgery in Hyderabad
First and foremost, liposuction Surgery is not a solution for weight loss and should not be treated as a weight-loss method.
Best candidates for liposuction who affirm:
What to Expect Post Liposuction Surgery?
Recovery Time after Liposuction Surgery?
What to do after liposuction surgery
Specific firm-fitting compressive garments need to be worn for 6 weeks after surgery.
Strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least a month after the procedure. Hardness and altered sensation of the treated areas will be improved gradually over a period of two months.
The procedure of liposuction
Here ultrasound energy is used to liquefy fat. Treatment areas are marked in the standing position. Under general anaesthesia, through 4 mm wound ports in hidden places, fluid is injected to make the fat turgid, then a laser probe is introduced into the body to liquefy fat, and liquefied fat is sucked out with suction cannulae.
The procedure requires a small incision. Moreover, no suturing or sewing is necessary, and during the healing process, the skin retracts seamlessly to give a firmer-looking, smoother and more natural feel. Patients can expect to resume their normal activities after a week.
In traditional liposuction, the surgeon manually moves the cannula through the parts of the body where fat needs to be extracted, and hence the movements are sometimes tricky and tiring. Complete fat removal is not possible.
A mechanical device is incorporated in the handpiece that vibrates the cannula tip in power-assisted liposuction. Hence, the fat cells get broken down with mechanical vibrations, and liquefied fat is sucked out simultaneously. The procedure also has a faster recovery time. The vibrating tip allows the surgeon to guide the cannula through the tissues with greater precision. Specific areas can be precisely targeted without causing damage to other surrounding tissue.
It uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat. However, this technique does not effectively remove fat from the upper abdomen, sides, and back.
A laser probe is inserted beneath the skin through a small incision, and laser energy is used to liquefy fat. But only small areas can only be addressed in one session.
What areas can be treated with liposuction?
Liposuction is suitable for fat removal virtually from any part of the body.
However, the most popular areas include the lower back, inner thighs, upper arms, stomach, chin, hips, abs, knees, loins, and ankles.
It is also recommended in males having chest fat, a condition called ‘gynecomastia.’
Is Liposuction safe?
Having discussed liposuction procedures and their excellent results, everyone is interested in knowing about the procedure’s safety. Liposuction surgery is an invasive procedure where cannulas are inserted beneath the skin and fat is sucked out. But I would say it is a safe procedure provided certain precautions are followed.
Detailed medical and treatment history needs to be taken before surgery. Identifying underlying comorbidities like associated diabetes, B.P, and thyroid problems must be controlled before surgery. Complete blood investigation and cardiologist consultation before surgery. Safe to have surgery in the hospital setup: More critical is surgery needs to be done in the hospital setup so that necessary medical attention is available at the time of need. I stress about a hospital stay after surgery.
Following all these precautions, liposuction surgery is safe and has delivered good uncomparable results for 40 years. I can stress that no other procedures in the market can provide results at par with surgical liposuction.
Is liposuction permanent?
Yes, liposuction results are permanent. When the surgery is performed, the cells are permanently removed, and as those cells are gone forever, there are no such chances to regrow the tissue again.
Liposuction side effects
As liposuction is an invasive procedure, few side effects will be present as any other surgery.
- Infection: Antibiotics are given after surgery to control infection
- Wound infection is quite a common complication after surgery. Hence to keep it under control, it is necessary to have the procedure in the operation theatre in the hospital.
- Swelling of the body: It is present after surgery and gradually disappears after a month.
- Skin bruising: present in skin-sensitive individuals and disappear in 3 weeks.
Liposuction for weight loss
A liposuction procedure is not a weight loss surgery. As the removed fat is less dense and floats in water, weight loss is insignificant. More of, it is a body contouring surgery improving the body shape. But in large volume liposuction, where approximately 10 liters of fat is sucked out in one session, one can appreciate significant weight loss of up to 10% of the body weight in a few individuals. But still, I insist that it is body shaping surgery. Weight loss is not a focussed goal here.
Results of liposuction are measured in terms of inch loss. If you measure the areas with an inch of tape, one can appreciate the difference in the measurement, and even one finds that the dresses will be loose after surgery. Bodyweight remains the same even after surgery as it is a body contouring surgery involving liposculpting.
Call our receptionist for more details about Liposuction costs in Hyderabad and the best Liposuction in Hyderabad at Medini cosmetic surgery center.
Types of fat
SUBCUTANEOUS FAT: The fat is present beneath the skin and superficial to muscles all over the body. This fat helps in giving a cushion effect to the inner body parts and helps in temperature regulation.
VISCERAL FAT: This is the fat inside the abdomen, deeper into the abdominal muscles, and between the abdominal organs. They give protection to the abdominal organs by cushion effect. In obese individuals, this visceral fat accumulation increases and even affects the health of the individual.
In Liposuction surgery, the surgeon targets only subcutaneous fat from the unwanted areas distorting their shape. Hence it is otherwise called body contouring, liposculpting, or body sculpting surgery,
Visceral fat –its measurement and implications on health
Visceral fat – Treatment
- Lifestyle modification: Exercise and dieting plan for weight reduction helps in the visceral fat reduction
- Weight loss surgeries: Surgeries for weight loss such as bariatric surgery helps in the control of visceral fat levels.
What is stub born fat
Stubborn fat is the resistant fat that remains in the body despite continuing a healthy diet and regular exercise. Hence in fat removal operation, this stubborn fat is targeted and removed.
Typical areas of stubborn fat in males are the chest and abdomen. In the case of females, the abdomen and thighs are the common areas.
How to reduce subcutaneous fat
Despite modifying their lifestyles by taking a healthy protein diet and suitable activities, few individuals still struggle to lose fat from specific areas of the body. A liposuction is an option for them to achieve their goals of shedding out this stubborn fat.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO REDUCE SUBCUTANEOUS FAT
Difference between weight loss and fat loss
- Body weight contributes mainly to muscle mass, bone mass, and body hydration.
- Weight loss generally refers to an overall reduction of body weight, mostly muscle mass, whereas fat loss means loss of body weight due to the removal of fat mass.
- It is difficult to differentiate between weight loss and fat loss. Body weight is monitored on a weighing scale, whereas fat is measured by
- using vernier calipers measuring the thickness of fat bulges in the abdomen and back of upper arms or with a body fat analyzer.
- Body weight loss is achieved with a good dieting plan, which restricts food intake and hence cuts off calorie intake by losing muscle mass. This is not good for health as muscle mass is required to have good stamina and to keep the body healthy.
- Body weight loss due to the reduction of Fat mass is achieved with a high protein diet, well-balanced diet, and good moderate exercises (healthy lifestyles), which build muscle mass, tone up the body and keep you healthy. Diet with a mild deficiency in total calories helps reduce fat mass in the body.
- A good indicator of body weight loss due to fat loss is the reduction of waist size and loosening of the dresses after modification of lifestyles. This is also a sign that visceral fat is coming down.