Labiaplasty In Hyderabad
Safe & Secure | 20+ Years of Experience | Affordable Price | Hyderabad
Labiaplasty In Hyderabad
Sutures do not specifically need to be removed and will dissolve. Pain following this surgery is usually of a mild to moderate degree of discomfort.
Cool packs used following surgery may help to reduce swelling which will tend to increase for the first two or three days following surgery.
The majority of the swelling has resolved at one week for most women. Gentle bathing of this area is carried out morning and night following surge
What is Labiaplasty ?
Labiaplasty is a procedure to reduce the size of the labia. It is done to alter the shape of the small lips on the outside of the vagina (labia minora). It is a basic procedure designed to make women feel more confident about the way they look. Labiaplasty can also be done as a part of gender-affirming surgery. Medini offers the best Labiaplasty surgery in Hyderabad performed by certified doctors that is completely safe with lasting results.
- Women above 18+ years of age.
- Women with no chronic health conditions.
- Women who have experienced tears in the labia because of childbirth.
- Women experiencing extreme pain during intercourse.
- Women with damaged or ruptured labia.
Advantages of labiaplasty
- Fixes the saggy labia.
- Boost the self confidence of the patient.
- Improves intimacy
- Contributes to better hygiene by reducing the urinary tract infections.
- Gives you a chance to wear better fit clothes.
The clitoris is not affected by labiaplasty procedure and it completely focuses on bettering the labia.
- Step 1 – Labiaplasty is usually performed under a light general anesthesia, so patients feel no pain during the procedure.
- Step 2 – Small incisions are made to remove excess tissue and reduce or reshape the labia minora, so that they no longer protrude beyond the margin of the labia majora.
- Step 3 – All the stitches are dissolvable and dressings are not normally needed. Absorbable sutures are used to repair the wound.
- Step 4 – The incisions are then closed and absorbable sutures are used to repair the wound.
Instructions before surgery
- The surgeon will need your complete medical history. Be sure to inform your surgeon if you have any allergies.
- Depending on your age as well as your body fitness pre-operative testing may be done, such as a blood test, an ECG.
- It is important that you avoid taking vitamin E, anti-inflammatories or aspirin products prior to surgery. These products are anticoagulants, and could lead to hematoma formation and bleeding during the surgery.
- Shaving of surgical parts is to be done before surgery.
- Patient is to remain on an empty stomach for at least 6 hours before surgery.
Instructions after surgery
- Use the Inflammatory medication prescribed by the doctors to ease the pain.
- Ice packs or compressors can be used to bring down the swelling.
- The patient cannot engage in sexual intercourse for 6-7 weeks post op.
- Use the antibiotics and ointments prescribed by the doctor.
Side effects of Labiaplasty
- Bruises and swelling
- Makes the labia sensitive.
- Possibility for an infection
- Irritation in the area surrounding the wound.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you will experience discomfort and pain that can be overcome with ice packs or compressors along with the medication given by your doctor.
Yes, there will be slight bleeding for a week or so.
It can take upto a few weeks and months for it to completely heal with results
Yes you will have to wash it with lukewarm water to prevent infections or follow the instructions given by your doctor.
You can contact our team for details regarding the cost of the procedure along with additional information.