Gynecomastia Surgery In Hyderabad with Cost
Safe & Secure | 20+ Years of Experience | Affordable Price | Hyderabad
Dr. M. Shridharan
Who is Dr M. Shridharan
Best Gynaecomastia surgeon in Hyderabad with 20 + Years of Exp
Dr M. Shridharan is a consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, practicing in Hyderabad for the past several years. His intricate surgical skills and precise decision making is backed by his surgical training from Kilpauk medical college, Chennai with special interest in corrective cosmetic surgery. He maintains an exclusive practice in the full scope of cosmetic surgery.
Here is why Dr M. Shridharan is one of the Best Gynaecomastia surgeons in Hyderabad.
- Doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon registered with MCI [Medical council of India].
- Doctor is a member of Association of plastic surgeons of India.
- Doctor is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- He will not get compromised in delivering quality and aims in achieving best possible results for any given procedure
- We are aiming to provide the services at affordable range so that even middle class people can avail these surgeries.
Are you looking for Best Gynecomastia Surgeon in Hyderabad, India?
Gynecomastia is more than surgery for someone who is fade up with the big boobs that keep them demotivated and create an embarrassing moment every time in their daily life.
So it is always advisable to choose the best Gynecomastia Surgeon who can fix this issue with 100% guaranteed result in a completely safe method.
You find multiple clinics for Gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad, but when it comes to 100% satisfaction result with safety, Dr M Shridharan is one of the best Gynecomastia surgeons you found.
Stats that you can’t ignore
Gynaecomastia Before And After Pictures
Gynecomastia surgery cost in Hyderabad, India
The cost of gynecomastia surgery depends on the severity of the condition. However, the gynecomastia surgery cost in Hyderabad starts from Rs 45000/- up to Rs 65000/- depending on the requirements of the patient. With Medini, you can achieve your desired look along with permanent results. In gynecomastia surgery, we remove the developed glandular tissue and the fat that accumulates in the chest with the help of surgery and without any side effects or chemicals.
What is Gynecomastia - Mens Gyno
Gynecomastia means appearance of female like chest in males. During adolescent age, because of hormonal changes breast tends to develop in females. But in some males, breast development occurs in the adolescent age group, because of hormonal imbalances. This causes abnormal appearance of chest In males. More than 40 to 60 % of individuals for suffering from gynecomastia.
Mens Gyno otherwise known as Gynaecomastia condition in males are the individuals who are suffering from enlarged male breast condition.Treatment depends upon whether fat accumulation or gland enlargement is the reason for his existing gynaecomastia problem.
Gyno removal Surgery also known as Gynecomastia Surgery is targeted to remove the gland from the chest region. This is recommended to the individuals who had breast gland development without accumulation of fat.
About gynecomastia surgery
Gynecomastia is also known as the male breast reduction surgery. Men, with age, develop breasts that can get saggy and enlarged as a result of obesity, hereditary or hormonal imbalances. Medini offers the best gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad that is absolutely safe and conducted under the supervision of our Dr.M.Sridharan. He is the one of the best gynecomastia surgeons in Hyderabad with a commendable professional background. Gyno removal Surgery also known as Gynecomastia Surgery is targeted to remove the gland from the chest region. This is recommended to the individuals who had breast gland development without accumulation of fat. Gynecomastia surgery shows long lasting results that can help resolve the long standing problems that our patients experience and go through.
Gynaecomastia Surgery - Details
Ideal Candidates for Gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad
Advantages of Gynecomastia
Male breast reduction surgery in Hyderabad
1. Liposuction: Otherwise known as Chest Fat removal Surgery is recommended for the individuals having only fat accumulation. This is not helpful for the patients having gland .
Through 4 mm small incision in the axilla, tumuscent fluid is injected into the chest region. Liposuction is done from the axilla. This leaves no surgical mark in the chest and as well in the nipple region. This treatment assures of removing only chest fat. It does not address in removing glandular tissue and hence the absolute flatness of chest is not assured
2. Liposuction and gland excision: This is recommended for the individuals who are having both fat and gland in the chest region.
In addition to liposuction, the whole gland tissue is totally removed through small incision near the nipple region. This treatment assures of having absolute flat chest as both fat and gland is removed totally but this leaves small scar near the nipple region which improves over a period of time. As the gland is totally removed, there is no chance of regrowth of the gland and hence the results will be permanent as long as weight is maintained.
Gynecomastia is more of a condition than a disease so the chances of the visibility of its symptoms are usually difficult to analyze. However, some of the common problems or signs for which they approach the doctor includes
Consider the surgeon if any patient has got unilateral gynaecomastia on one side or
unequal gynecomastia, to rule out cancer
Possible side effects of the Gynecomastia surgery
- Wound infection: Infection is quite common in any surgery. Antibiotics are being given to prevent infection.
- Scares near nipple region: As plastic surgery involves delicate suturing, the scar is minimum. Scar can be improved with scar lightening ointments afterwards
- Hematoma formation : Accumulation of blood clots in the surgical site which is very rare.It can be prevented by taking adequate rest after surgery.
- Bruising is common after surgery and gets improved over a period of 3-4 weeks.
Gynecomastia surgery recovery time line
Recovery after gynecomastia surgery is not very hard.You can go home in about 2-3 hours of the surgery.
- It is a day care surgery and patient is discharged in the evening
- Patient can attend his office 3 days after surgery but advised to do very light job,so that recovery is quicker.
- Patient is advised not to drive two wheeler or four wheeler and not to lift weights for at least 3 weeks after surgery.
- Patient can resume normal regular activities and exercises two months after surgery.
- Swelling and bruising develop after surgery but it will not affect you much and gradually come down in 2 weeks with medications.
- Pain near the surgical site though present is definitely not severe and can be controlled with Pain killers.After a few days, you should feel no pain at all.
- Patients need to wear compression garments after surgery for 1 month to keep the swelling under control.
- You can carry out light exercises, but should refrain from doing heavy work and exercises for 2 months.
- Usually it takes 6 – 8 weeks to complete recovery.
Instructions before gynecomastia surgery
- You will be required to stop smoking a few weeks prior to the gynecomastia surgery.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory drugs or medicines as it can alleviate bleeding.
- Get a complete lab test and consultation with a certified surgeon only.
- Eat healthy
- Manage your medication according to the doctor’s prescription.
The gynecomastia surgery can be performed in two different procedures
Liposuction otherwise known as Chest Fat removal Surgery is recommended for the individuals having only fat accumulation without any additional gland growth. This will not necessarily be helpful for the patients having heavy glands. Liposuction is done from the axilla as it leaves no surgical mark in the chest and the nipple area. This treatment guarantees the removal of nothing but the chest fat. It does not address removing glandular tissue and hence the absolute flatness of the chest cannot be assured.
- Step 1 – The patient is given anesthesia.
- Step 2 – A 4 mm small incision is made in the axilla.
- Step 3 – Tumescent fluid is then injected into the chest region.
- Step 4 – The incision is closed.
2. Liposuction and gland excision:
This is recommended for the individuals who have depositions of both fat and gland tissues in the chest region. This treatment assures a flat chest as both the fat and gland is removed. It does however, leave a small scar near the nipple region which fades over the period of time. The procedure ensures that there is no chance of regrowth of the gland and hence the results will be permanent as long as weight is maintained.
- Step 1 – The patient is given anesthesia.
- Step 2 – In addition to liposuction, the whole gland tissue is totally removed through a small incision near the nipple region.
- Step 3 – The incision is then carefully closed with sutures.
Instructions after gynecomastia surgery
- Smoking is not advisable post surgery at least for 2 weeks.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Take the medication prescribed by the doctor.
- maintain hygiene to avoid infections.
- Bedrest is advisable for ataleats a week after the surgery.
Frequently asked questions
In most cases, surgery is one of the last options to treat Gynecomastia because the primary cause of Gynecomastia is the prominence of the chest that increases the glandular tissue and the abnormal development of the breast gland tissue males. However, if you are still looking for the treatment of Gynecomastia without surgery, you can start with Dieting and exercising, reducing alcohol intake.
A lot of chest reduction exercises are available to improve pectoralis muscle shape. Individuals with gynecomastia try various vigorous exercises to get rid of abnormal prominence of chest.
These individuals are successful in reducing prominence of male breast due to fat, but still glandular tissue cannot be decreased by exercise. Hence these individuals are benefitted by surgery which aims in removal of breast gland tissue.
Gynecomastia is a condition and it is not a disease process.Treatment is advised only to improve dressing pattern of the individual and to improve the self confidence of the patient. Hence it is a purely a Cosmetic surgery and so any Health Insurance is not covered for this treatment.
When gynecomastia is treated by liposuction surgery alone, then scars are absent.
If the patient is having bigger size then gland excision needs to be done through a small cut in the nipple region. The scars are very minimal and can be improved with scar lightening treatments afterwards.
Gynecomastia surgery is absolutely safe procedure. It assures of giving 100% results what the patient expects, and hence everyone are preferring to have surgery to improve their self confidence.