What is Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty surgery is a plastic surgery procedure considered by many to be the most highly regarded facial surgery today. Rhinoplasty is also known as nose reshaping, or “nose job.” It uses cosmetic surgery to improve the shape and function of noses that are too large, too small, too crooked, or have been previously injured.
It is a type of cosmetic surgery to make the nose more aesthetically pleasing. This can include changing the overall shape, refining its structure, and changing the size and position of different parts of the nose. Rhinoplasty is also known as a “nose job”.
Rhinoplasty can also correct functional problems with your nose and improve breathing by reducing or eliminating the amount of airflow resistance, which allows air to flow freely through the nostrils while reducing that resistance.
Rhinoplasty can be performed on people of all ages but is most commonly done on teenagers and young adults. It is also a popular procedure among celebrities who want to change the way they look. Rhinoplasty can help you feel more confident about your appearance, improve the way you breathe, and reduce the amount of air that gets trapped in your nose.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are many different kinds of rhinoplasty procedures, and they can be performed in a variety of ways. The most common type of rhinoplasty is repair work on the tip of your nose. This is called a “nose job” because it can make your nose look more attractive and symmetrical by reducing the size of its tip or making it more prominent.
There are many different types of rhinoplasty operations, but the most common are:
- Nose reshaping — this is a rhinoplasty procedure that can be used to make your nose look thinner and/or more attractive. It’s also called “nose contouring.” This can involve reducing the size of your nostrils or making them wider, as well as changing the angle at which they meet your face.
- Nostril reduction — this is a rhinoplasty procedure that reduces the size of your nostrils by removing some cartilage from inside them.
- Nasal tip refinement — is a type of rhinoplasty that aims to refine the appearance of your nose by changing its shape and position. It can be used to correct a deviated septum, or it can simply be performed for cosmetic reasons.
- Nostril widening — is a type of rhinoplasty that widens the nostrils by removing some cartilage from inside them. This can be done to improve airflow through your nose and also make it more attractive.
- Nostril narrowing — is a type of rhinoplasty that narrows the nostrils by removing some cartilage from inside them. This can be done to improve airflow through your nose and also make it more attractive.
- Nose reshaping — is a type of rhinoplasty that aims to reshape your nose by changing its shape and position.
- Nasal hump reduction — is a type of rhinoplasty that aims to reduce the size and prominence of the nasal hump, which can make it look more appealing.
- Septoplasty — is a procedure that repositions your septum (the cartilage that divides your nostrils) to improve airflow through your nose or make it look more attractive.
- Alar base reduction — is a type of rhinoplasty surgery that reduces the amount of tissue on either side of your nostrils, which can make them look smaller and more attractive.
- Cheekbone reduction — is a type of rhinoplasty that reduces the size or prominence of your cheekbones, which can make them look more proportional to your face.
Who are the ideal candidates for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
The ideal candidate for nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is anyone who wants to increase or decrease their nose size, change their tip shape, narrow their nostrils, or create a more attractive profile with a streamlined nasal hump. Blocked nostrils may be improved with septoplasty surgery, where an implant is placed to correct the obstruction, resulting in easier breathing.
People who are unhappy with the appearance of their nose and want to improve its overall shape and appearance. People who have breathing problems due to a deviated septum or nasal obstruction can be improved by reshaping the nose. People who have a large bump on their nose called a “hump” may cause them physical pain or embarrassment.
Benefits of RhinoPlasty
Cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery will vary depending on the type of procedure, complexity and length of recovery time.
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery varies depending on your surgeon’s experience, skill and the complexity of your case. The average cost is for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure. If you need surgery to correct a deviated septum or other structural defect, the average cost is around Rs 20,000 and can go up to Rs 80,000.
Recovery time varies depending on the complexity of your surgery and how long it takes your body to heal.
Recovery time also depends on how long you rest and what type of physical activity you engage in during this period. You should avoid strenuous exercise for at least a month after surgery, as well as hot showers or baths.
For example, if you have a simple septoplasty procedure that only requires local anesthetic and doesn’t require stitches or sutures, recovery time is usually around one week. If you need more complex surgery such as an open rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty—where skin grafts are required—recovery may take up to six weeks.
Best Rhinoplasty surgeon in Hyderabad
Dr M. Shridharan
Dr. M. Shridharan is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Hyderabad. He is a highly qualified and experienced doctor who has performed thousands of successful rhinoplasty surgeries over the years.
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that reshapes your nose. It’s usually performed to improve the shape and appearance of your nose, but it can also be done to reduce or eliminate nasal symptoms such as breathing problems or chronic congestion. Rhinoplasty may also help improve your self-confidence, body image, and overall quality of life.
Dr. M. Shridharan has performed rhinoplasty on many patients with different types of noses and has perfected his technique to give them the most natural-looking results. He will work closely with you during your consultation and explain why your nose may need surgery, what type of results are possible, what size implant or grafts will be used, and how long it will take for the swelling to subside after surgery.
At Medini cosmetics, we pride ourselves on our experience, reputation, and the results we achieve. We also offer a wide range of other procedures, including facelifts and eyelid surgery.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for both men and women. If you’re unhappy with your nose or have suffered trauma to it, Dr.M.Shridharan can help you achieve a more attractive profile with rhinoplasty surgery.
You can contact us at any time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shridharan. We look forward to hearing from you.